Monday, January 11, 2010

Savanna Dance Recital

Okay, so I'm thinking there aren't many things cuter than little girls in a tu tu! Savannas first dance recital did not disappoint. She looked so grown up! Her teacher even pulled me aside and said how much "she rocked" at this dance. Of course, you hope your child "rocks" but to have the teacher tell you she "rocks" is just a bonus! I hadn't seen her do it yet, seeing as parents day was in October, so her snazzy Jiggle Bell number was a complete surprise. Curtains opened and FRONT and CENTER was my baby girl! Her preschool sang some cute songs too. She sang Jingle Bells, Frosty the Snowman, Let it Snow, Once there was a Snowman and Rudolf! Sure love you Savy! It was crazy so I didn't get pictures of her biggest fans but they included... Mom, Dad, Lil brother Makade, Grandpa and Grandma Kimball, Aunt Kelsi and Mitch!
At home getting ready to go! She was seriously so excited!
Pre Performance... getting ready to go out shake her booty!
Her dance class!
Post Performance... smiling and happy!
Once there was a Snowman!
Singing her heart out!

6 comments:

Jacy said...

Darling! She is so cute! And I agree... there isn't really anything cuter than little girls in tu tu's!

Jacy said...

Oh, and where is she taking dance? I have Jada in gymnastics, but I have been thinking about getting her into dance somewhere.

Heath said...

She has the most infectious smile. I can only imagine the joy it brings a mommy and daddy to watch their little girl shine on stage! SO fun.

Unknown said...

She is SO adorable. Makes me anxious for my little girl to get big enough to start dancing. Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas as well. It's fun to see all the pictures.

Shantelle said...

So...that last comment was from me. I'm working on a project for a friend and didn't realize I was still logged into her Blogger account. So don't think some random person is commenting on your blog...it's just me :)

Mitchell Family said...

Jacy, she dances at Vision Dance and Learning Center.... LOVE it there and most important Savanna loves it! Their blog is www.visiondlc.blogspot.com Check it out... the are here in Riverton!