Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Christmas 2009

Okay, so I know I'm a bit behind on the blogging update! Its this darn face book... so much easier to hurry and post an update on there instead of a whole blog update... but I am determined to get caught up! So here is Xmas 2009. As usual, my children were spoiled rotten. Savannas favorite item was the barbie camper thanks to her aunt Kelsi! She also loved her jewelry box full of new earrings and necklaces and her stocking Santa had left stuffed with all sorts of fun presents and goodies! She also got a new snow outfit and ski lessons compliments of Grandpa and Grandma Kimball. Makades favorite thing was opening the presents... just the tearing of the paper made him smile. He got lots of fun little toys and a nice new snow outfit that we put to good use out in the cold! Josh got me and ihome alarm clock... YAY! I have wanted one of those for ever! He also gave me "ME TIME" that includes all I want babysitting from daddy and a brand new pass to the gym. He seriously couldn't have given me anything better. Just what this woman needs... time for ME!!!! It was nice to spend Xmas morning here at our little humble abode and had everyone come over for breakfast and presents. Ahhh, such a great day! Hope every ones was a nice as ours!
Grandma Kimball and Savanna Xmas eve
Aunt Kelsi, Savanna and Makade Xmas eve

No comments: