Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Years and Holiday Fun

For New Years, my dad wanted to surprise my mom and bring my sister and her family in town from Tennessee... can I just tell you that my mom literally screamed her guts out. It was probably one of the funnest surprises I have ever been a part of. We benefited from it because I was able to have my sister and her adorable kids here for 10 days! YAY! Savanna idolizes Oaklee and loves playing with Jaxon and Dakota. Makade and Breven were DOUBLE TROUBLE together... Kade 10 months + Breven 14 months = disaster! Those 2 are going to be great friends. While they were here my dad spoiled us rotten! Some of our fun festivities involved him buying us all new ski/boarding outfits and took us up skiing twice, dinner at our favorite restaurant Last Samurai, movies, rock band, lots of yummy treats and just good old fashion fun! We had a great time at my parents home in Park City too. LOVE it up there! Thanks mom and dad for a wonderful New Years! And Aubrey... miss you terribly!
Savy, Oaklee, Jaxon, Dakota and Preston New Years Eve
Oh, my incredibly handsome boy Makade
Savanna and Oaklee
2 of my very best friends... Aubrey Kelsi and me
Daddy and Kade
Trouble boys Breven and Makade
Out enjoying the Park City snow
He stood and watched the kids playing wishing he could go play too!
Our pathetic but standing snowman!
Makade and Bonnie(my parents dog)... he LOVES playing with Bonnie
Getting ready to go skiing!
Making a gingerbread tree
Grandma Kimball was so patient in helping them!
Playing in the fun game room at my parents

3 comments:

NI said...

So fun! How does Savy do on the slopes - my dad keeps wanting to take Addi and I am sure she would be fine, I am just wondering if Coop could pull it off.
Love seeing the cute pics of your family.
Happy New Year!

Ashleigh said...

looks like you had alot of fun!

Mitchell Family said...

Cole- Savy did pretty darn good. She did a private for an hour and lasted about 30 mintues... with Josh there. But she had really great balance and caught on really fast. I think she is the perfect age. How old is Coop?