Monday, January 18, 2010

Some randoms, but cute ones

So these are a few random pictures I missed over the last few updates... but I still think they are blog worthy!
No real rhyme or reason to this one, other than I think it is just flat out cute!
Savanna LOVES to come in when I am teaching my music lessons. She sits and listens intently to all the advice I give my piano and vocal students. While getting ready for the Christmas recital, she told me she wanted to participate this year... So I said great! Her speech was "Hi my name is Savanna and I shall play Frosty the Snow Man"... of course she sang but she had heard so many of my students say "play" and that's what stuck! I was so proud of her for getting up there and singing her little heart out! This would be post recital... very happy at her accomplishment! Til next years recital...
Splish Splash my kids LOVE taking baths!
Josh will probably kill me for putting these on, but I laugh when I look at them.
We had Kelsi and Mitch over for rock band and my husband got so in to it! Look at Kelsi just relaxing nicely playing...
Now look at Josh! Oh I love you honey!
Oh, this is sweet... both of them fell asleep while hanging out. Savy sure loves her daddy!

2 comments:

KMJ said...

Daniel (8) and I are listening to the music on your blog. He is so cute lying next to me singing. Great and fun family pictures, Michele!

Jason and Tawni said...

Oh wow, that is one cute picture of Josh and Savannah together asleep. I freaking love it!

Looks like you guys are having fun and surviving the winter.

xoxo