Friday, April 2, 2010

Disney On Ice

What more could a little girl want... mommy, grandma, new outfit, Disney on ice, great seats, girls night out!?! Savanna wanted to go ALL OUT ... hair, make-up, the works! We had SO MUCH FUN! Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Kimball getting great seats and taking Savanna and I to see Disney On Ice. My dad was supposed to go with my mom and Savanna but I got lucky that he so willing gave up his seat for me. Savanna was an angel and loved seeing all the fun characters on the ice. We were right up close, so we could see all the detail of the skaters. Of course, Grandma SPOILED Savanna rotten... bought her all the yummy treats and toys (not to mention her cute new Tinkerbell outfit with all the fun accessories!) Josh and Makade had a boys night at home... I can't wait until Kade is old enough to go with us! Such a fun night!
Savanna loved looking at all the pretty Princess dresses at the pre-show!
Everyone always tells me they look alike... hello, yeah!
So focused on show!

No comments: