Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Egg Fun

I'm not sure Makade was as "INTO" it as Savanna, but I think he still had fun! Coloring Easter Eggs was always something that I looked forward to doing as a little girl, so I'm hoping my love of the tradition will pass on to my kids. Our eggs are not prefect, elegant or award winning, but we sure had A LOT of fun. LOVE LOVE LOVE family time and making memories!
Yes, Savanna is wearing a swimsuit... even though it snowed today, she is determined if she wears her swimsuit, it will bring summer faster!
Thank you to my husband for teaching Savanna how to do "silly" faces!
Like father like daughter!

1 comment:

Shantelle said...

It's so fun to see other people that grew up coloring eggs - I had to teach Josh's family how to do it a few years back. Btw, I love that Savannah is in a swimsuit in with snow on the ground!