Monday, April 5, 2010

HAPPY EASTER

Oh boy, the Easter Bunny sure came to our house! The kids had a great Easter and loved their baskets. My parents always got us a basket, a church outfit, a new play outfit and some fun toys that didn't always fit in the basket. Of course I HAVE to do the same for my kids. Don't laugh... I'm all about keeping up the family traditions! Savanna got a bunch of DORA stuff... she is a HUGE Dora fan right now, so she was so happy. Makade got his first little 3 in 1 trike. I think I was more excited to give this to him, than he was to get it. He is always trying to get on Savannas scooter or bike when they are outside playing, so now he will have something fun to ride too. It was a special treat to have Easter Sunday on conference weekend. We had such a wonderful day relaxing and listening to so many great talks and advice! We talked to Savanna about the true meaning of Easter... I think she is still bit young to understand it fully, but she did listen and try her hardest to grasp what we were saying! All in all, a great weekend. The worst part... not being able to feast on all the yummy candy! My stupid diet will be over in 5 days, and yes I am counting down. I keep telling myself it will so be worth it when I am done. I am 14 pounds down as of this morning... YAY!
May I PLEASE be a kid again?!?
Savanna checking out her yummy candy!
Makade loved it... and loved having Savanna push him around!
Savanna found some $$$ in an egg! You can see the excitement on her face.
Candy, candy and more candy. He was finding the eggs and opening them faster than we could stop him!
This is what we woke up too... seriously!!!! It's Easter! And supposed to be SPRING!
Grandpa and Grandma Kimball gave the kids baskets too... Savanna got a new Little Mermaid swimsuit and cover... as you can see she loved it!
This candy/toy that had a fan on it and Savanna LOVED it! Ahh, that smile!
Still eating candy. I couldn't even get the wrappers off fast enough!
Has hard as I try to keep this kid clean, it just never works... but can you care with a sweet smile like that!?!
Her new Dora glasses... she LOVES them and looks totally stylish in them!
Trying hard to pose for the camera while playing!
My sweet sister thinks she never "makes" the blog... so this one is for you Kels!
He was DONE smiling... giving his sad face!

2 comments:

Summer said...

Aww- those kids are so cute!! I say spoil 'em... definitely. Traditions are important! ;D Mine got way too much sugar- haha. They're still dealing with the aftershocks. ;)

Ginnie said...

Happy Easter!! I can't believe how BEAUTIFUL Kelsie (sp?) is... WOW!