Friday, August 27, 2010

School Time

I can not believe the summer is basically over and it is time for school! WOW! It went so fast. But Savanna is S O O O ready to be back in school... structure... stimulation... friends... fun... LEARNING! This year, we changed things up and Savanna is attending Kinder Prep Academy Preschool. My close friend Melissa runs this preschool and I could not be happier with our decision. Savanna was going to start taking violin lessons from Melissa this fall and when she told me she was starting a preschool and incorporating violin in the curriculum, my decision was made! Not only will Savanna get an AWESOME education with Miss Melissa, but she will also learn the violin! YAY! And most important, Savanna LOVES it! I taught Melissa's kids piano for years so Savanna loves the Keller family and feels so at ease and comfortable over there. It was tough for me to leave Vision (her old preschool) but this just was a better fit for us. But she is still taking dance from Vision so we will see all her old buddies from last year! Here's to a great new school year!
This was her right when she was done... she was SO hyper... hence the pose! She was so excited to show me her sticker on her nose too!
This is Kiesa, one of Melissa's daughter, and Savanna! SHE LOVES KIESA! Savanna insisted on picking out her outfit. I think she did a GREAT job!
Josh LOVES to pull funny faces... it is rubbing off on Savanna!

2 comments:

Ewing Family said...

My beautiful little niece! Aunt Aubrey loves you and thinks you did a GREAT job picking out your outfit! You look absolutely gorgeous!! I love miss you, have a fantastic school year!

Mom Kimball said...

Savy, I love your new outfit!! Of course, Grandma gave it to you!! You are so beautiful and I love you so much. You and Oaklee will be learning to play the violin together. :) So fun! I am so excited for your new pre-school year! Love you baby