Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ah, the sweet life...

Let the fun begin! Look at my cute anxious little babies staring out the window. The beginning of a trip is always so exiting... thrilling! I have to say that this trip was one of my favorite family vacations I have ever been on. Only sad part was my sister and her family weren't able to come... that would have made it my all time favorite... perfect...trip (next time Aubrey). I was very grateful my parents and my little sister decided to come too... it had originally started with just our little family of 4... so glad it expanded by a few! California treated us dang good. We started out this adventurous 9 days in San Diego. We stayed at the luxurious Marriott right in downtown San Diego. The swimming pool was Savannas favorite. And her sweet grandpa swam and swam and played and played with her. Little bit of shopping, running, eating, playing... what more could you ask for?!? Prepare yourself for a lot of pictures... and this is after I narrowed it down... A LOT! I went a little camera crazy but there were so many memories I wanted to capture!
Hello ... beautiful! This was the view from our hotel room.
The Marriott was doing this fun Nickelodeon package... it came with a bag full of fun toys and goodies. It also included the maids coming in and doing a turn down service with these cool pillowcases. The kids LOVED them and were anxious to get to sleep on their new pillow!
We rented a bicycle built for 4... it was SO much fun. Everyone kept smiling and even taking pictures of us. Fun fun memory!
SEA WORLD BABY
Very anxious to see Shamu
Focusing very hard!
The dolphins were huge... I remember them much smaller
Grandpa Kimball and Makade looking at the dolphins
Grandma Kimball and Makade
Feeding time... and Makade wanted part of the action
You can barely see the tip of Savannas head... she was under Josh
You could Trick or Treat at all the different stations... Gotta love Halloween
I think they beg just like dogs... bark and everything
Sun was a little bright
This show has ALWAYS been my favorite at Sea World. I just love it... and so did the kids. Makade was a little freaked out, but I think he was just overwhelmed by all the sea animals. Because it was Halloween time, they didn't do the "normal" show. They did the top 10 count down of the spookiest things ... the number one was dancing to Michael Jackson's Thriller song. CUTES things ever!
Savanna loves posing for pictures... so she had no problem when the Miss Coral Reef said "Lets all up our hands up"!

2 comments:

NI said...

Such and efficient trip - you did everything including a performance. Love all the pics. You totally need to make a book:)

Heidi said...

Your trip looks like so much fun! What a CUTE family. Crazy that you are now taking your kids on "dance" trips!