Saturday, October 23, 2010

Gardner Village

When I was little I liked Halloween... didn't love it, but liked it. Now as I get older and appreciate all the fun that comes with Halloween, I am seriously LOVING it! All the great activities, costumes, decorations, parties... it is just so much fun! Kids were dying to get out of the house and I knew our beautiful fall weather was coming to an end, so we headed over to Gardner Village to check out all the cute witches they have displayed. The time and energy that must go into that place exhausts me just thinking about it. We had such a great time and the kids LOVED the witches. That place is just fun period. The kids get to run wild and get all their energy out... we get to see cute fun Halloween "stuff"... I get to shop and look around at some cute stores... what's not to love?!? Fortunately, Savanna was being a miss little perfect picture taker... unfortunately, Makade was NOT! And thanks Grandma Kimball for coming along with us... kids and I sure LOVE LOVE LOVE you!
Here we go....

2 comments:

MEREDITH said...

Super cute pictures Michele! I love Gardner Village! And your vacation looked like so much fun :)

Ashleigh said...

fun. i love taking the kids there. the witches are so cute.