Monday, March 28, 2011

Hurry Spring... Hurry and get here!

My kids are going STIR CRAZY!!!! The weather has been playing and teasing us and in my opinion, it's just not fare! The second Savanna and Makade see the sun, they hurry and get dressed and out they go. Seriously, they stayed outside and played for 3 hours the other day without ANY arguing or complaining. I have never understood how kids can play outside, doing NOTHING, for hours on end with no crying, complaining, just pure joy!!! But yet inside with endless amounts of toys , all they do is scream, cry, fight, argue. . . exhausting! So, we are urging Springs arrival!
Here the kids are playing in THE ONLY part of the yard that isn't finished... go figure. Josh and I are trying to figure out what we want to do with this dirt pile bed thingy... ugly! But the kids enjoy making a mess with the rocks and dirt!

1 comment:

Shantelle said...

My kids are the same way! A stick in the backyard will keep them entertained SO much longer than any toy. Do you guys have a sandbox? If not, I would definitely put one in that unfinished spot. Keeps them busy all summer long!