Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sleep Over

The night of Makades birthday party, my cute, sweet cousin Cassidy came over to party with us. Savanna LOVES and adores Cass and begs to play with her. So she asked if Cassidy could PLEASE spend the night. Cassidy holds a very special place in my heart. She has been a big part of my life ever since she was a newborn. Way back when, I worked for my Aunt Andrea and helped with 5 of her kids... Lexi, Parker, Madison, McKell and Cassidy. I love all her kids as if they were my own siblings. Park, Kell and Cass were all in my wedding line! I have watched all of them gown up to be amazing, smart and talented teenagers! WOW... how time goes by so fast! Cassidy was so daring and sweet with my kids that night! We had a big slumber party down on the couch ... Savanna was in 7th HEAVEN! She is already begging for another sleep over with Cassidy!

No comments: