Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My BIG 2 Year Old...

2 years old... Where did the time go? Makade Joshua Mitchell is the spunk in my life. He keeps me on my toes 24-7. He is the busiest little thing I have ever had the pleasure of knowing and I have a feeling that won't be changing any time soon! He is such a little stinker and then 2 seconds later is the sweetest, most loving cuddle bug ever. He and Savanna truly are best buds and I hope they stay that way as they grow up. He watches and follows her every move and tries to keep up with her! Some of his favorites are chocolate milk, mac and cheese, ANYTHING that classifies as a "snack", his bubbles... oh his bubbles...he carries these things around everywhere, sleeps with them, would bathe with them if I let him. I finally got him some blue ones so he would stop carrying Savannas purple ones! He sleeps with his hands behind his head like he is just chillin', and his new favorite word is "YEAH"and he says it with great umph and vigor! He is incredibly coordinated ... we hope he is our little sports player. Even though he is, in my opinion, the naughtiest little boy EVER, he is my Kader Bader and I love him more that life itself! I have said time and time again, a mothers love for her son is without a doubt, indescribable!!!
Birthday boy with his presents from mom, dad and sister
We gave him this T-Ball set and it was a hit, literally! He hasn't stopped playing with it! And he has quite the swing... my poor walls. SUMMER, PLEASE COME FAST!
Big sister was so much help
This kids LOVES pancakes... so it would only seem fit that for his birthday breakfast we had little pancakes with whipped cream and strawberries! PS, bubbles... a must! Seriously they go with him EVERY WHERE !
Everyone teases me that I make birthdays a week long celebration... not just good enough to celebrate the day, we have to celebrate the entire week! It's hard though when the birthday is in the middle of the week. Most people are super busy so the big get together with friends and family usually happens on the weekend. But then I still want to do a little something on the actual birthday, right!?! Well on Makades birthday night we headed to the Mayan. We have been wanting to take the kids there for a while... figured they would love it and they did. Took us 45 minutes just to get seated and settled before we even ordered. They both were just so intrigued with the atmosphere!
Makade, Savanna and Grandpa and Grandma Howell
Aunt Kelsi, Makade and Savanna
Looking at the water!
Mitch (Kelsi boy friend) and Savanna. My kids ADORE Kelsi and Mitch!
Watching the divers
He totally loved this sparkler candle
He loved the actual cake and ice cream too!
So did everyone else
No matter what the gift is, Makade will "oooh" and "aaah"...even with a shirt or something simple like that. He just LOVES opening gifts.
On this gift, instead of his usually "oooh" and '"aaah" the boy full on SCREAMED! He was more than excited to get his very own cars scooter. And when I say SCREAM, I mean SCREAM! Everyone busted up laughing... so cute! Thanks Grandpa and Grandma Kimball for the best SCREAMING gift!
Oh, my handsome little guy
Makade LOVES to sing. He will belt out at the top of his lungs when music is on. Most of the time we never understand what exactly he is saying or singing but he sure tries. He was SO cute as we sang to him. Belting out "Happy Birthday to ME"
Happy Birthday Makade

No comments: