Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

I have always loved Valentines Day... maybe because it's all about love... maybe because my favorite shape is a heart... maybe because it's so close to my birthday... what ever reason, I love it! The kids got a little gift bag full of goodies, a few games and an outfit! Any excuse to give then a gift, I am good with! Totally spaced taking pictures of them opening the gifts, but they loved it!
So, I follow this really cute website that gave me all sorts of fun ideas for valentines day... I did the 7 days before valentines to Josh... just fun, cute little things... this was the last day. I put a note on the door that talked about how lucky I am to have"tied the knot with him" with a big bow tied on the door. Then kids and I put sting all through the house so when he walked in, he had to follow it to the end for his little surprise! Pay no attention to the mess in the background... Savanna wanted to hide the gift in the pantry! But this is what he found at the end... Brown paper packages "tied up with sting" with a few of his "favorite things". He was so sweet and cute and smiled the entire time he followed the sting. I couldn't tell who was more excited, him or the kids!

1 comment:

Shantelle said...

What a cute idea with the string! What website is it that you follow? I'm always looking for new activities to do with the kids.