Saturday, February 6, 2010

Spoke TOO soon...

So, you know how I said Josh wasn't working on any projects right now, but I'm sure one will be coming soon... it came TOO soon! Josh has to have surgery on his knee next week :( He tore all his ligaments on the inside of his knee and partially tore his acl. Seriously?!? Thank heavens we have insurance! You never know how much you depend on someone until they are down and out! I keep turning to Josh and saying "honey, could you grab"... or "could you help me"... and then I realize I'm on my own! Here's to yucky knee surgery!

3 comments:

Summer said...

Oh, how lame! Pardon the pun... ;D
Get well soon, Josh. Good luck Michelle! You've got a bit of extra work ahead! Give and take- this marriage stuff... I kind of wish Zach would get a sore something so it wasn't always take on my end. Every time we have a baby (or babies,) or my back goes out, he's the one picking up the slack. Maybe this will inspire me to just tell him to go take it easy for a few evenings. Maybe.... ;)

Heath said...

Oh crap! That seriously bites. Tell Josh, that's what happens when you're OOOOOOOLLLLLD. :(

Jason and Tawni said...

What??? That is awful. Josh looks pretty dang miserable on that couch but deep down inside he might actually start to enjoy being waited on hand and foot! Just don't let him get too comfortable with that situation!!!

Get better Josh!