Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME

Well... this was the first of MANY 29th birthday for me! :) Overall it was a good day. If you just minus out the fact that we had our gas fireplace and water heater red tagged and shut down... so I was unable to take a nice hot shower or read a great book snuggled up next to the fire, on my birthday. No biggie right?!? We had smelt gas the night before and so Josh told me to call Questar and sure enough, we had 2 gas leaks. Thank goodness they weren't "serious" leaks but none the less, they needed to be fixed! And the water heater is... fireplace is a little more complicated and not so urgent as having hot water. That one will have to wait! Other than that, my birthday was great. Josh got me an amazingly yummy edible arrangement... oh it was GOOD! And my most most favorite... ice cream cake. That stuff is the BEST! He also showed me his beautiful design for my fireplace mantel that he is building. That is the one thing I asked for... an actual mantel above my fireplace. He had started on it so he could give it to me on my birthday but thanks to his knee injury, it was put on hold... some day... soon!
Me and my baby girl... Kade was already fast asleep!

2 comments:

Ginnie said...

Happy Birthday Michele!!!!

Ashleigh said...

I am such a bad friend. I don't think I ever wished you a happy birthday! and if I did then i am spacey! but either way!
Happy Birthday :-)