Friday, April 8, 2011

Conference Weekend

We had an unexpected surprise this conference weekend... SNOW! Seriously, when we want it to snow it won't and when we have moved on from winter, it decides to trick us with a big storm! When Joshes cell phone rang at 2am we were both delirious... all I heard was "WHAT..." he quickly jumped out of bed, looked out the window and said "you have GOT to be kidding me"!?! Then off he went to plow. I had the privilege of listening to conference alone... always fun with 2 kids. He did make it home before the 2nd session, with just enough time to make a snow man with the kids! They were THRILLED and thought it was so cool that just the day before they had been out riding scooters, then today they were building a snowman! He then of course came in, sat on the couch and was OUT! Oh the joys of having a husband that plows snow for a living. On a happy note, conference was amazing!
Kader was down for a nap for the picture with the snow man... darn! But seriously, I think our GIANT snowman rocks!
This weekend, I also participated in Bountiful Baskets for the first time. And I LOVED IT! All this food for $17... I'm officially hooked! We have eaten all of it expect the 2 zucchini's and 1 pepper. Very excited to see what I get this week!

1 comment:

MEREDITH said...

That snowman is awesome!! And yay for Bountiful Baskets! I missed last Saturday due to a camping trip and my kitchen feels so empty. I can't wait for this Saturday :)